This forum exists to provide peer-to-peer support for people with OAB and is not intended to provide professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor before starting any new treatment or therapy.


6 months ago

I am a nurse and I would recommend that to all of you who have symptoms, to find a urogynecologist. I know that they are not real common, but it is worth it if you have to drive a ways. I have found an excellent one and he has helped greatly. If you can't find one, see a gynecologist.